Let’s hike in one of my favorite areas in Berlin! We will enjoy the adorable views of Wannsee and Havel with many sailing boats, then we will turn into the hilly area of Grunewald,and have a break in the Lieper Bay! Feel free to bring your favorite snacks, probably a picnic blanket! And please have an appropriate shoes!
Distance & duration: 13 km walking, 4 hours from start to closing, multiple breaks
* 3:00 pm – we arrive at our meeting point at S-Nikolassee entrance (when you arrive, take the exit to Strandbad Wannsee) and begin our hike
* We walk along the Havelufer (there are some swimming spots on the way), then we turn into the hilly area for the best views of the river
* 7:00 pm – we end our hike at the S-Bahnhof Pichelsberg
* **Fahrcard**: You need only Berlin AB Ticket
* **Meetup and Organizing Expense:** 5 euro (PayPal habibuscha**@**gmail.com oder bring it in cash)
* We are not responsible for any type of loss or injury happen during the hike